Thursday, October 21, 2010

Back to Singapore!

Our 5 weeks trip had finally ended. I do miss Vietnam a lot ever since back in Singapore. I am sure not only me who miss there. Before leaving there, there are even some friends who cried. However, for me, of course I didn't cried. Because I only start to miss there only when I left the place. :( After this five weeks, I guess we are more bonded together, especially between the 2 classes. I feel that we are more closer now:)
Remembering the first week when we reached Vietnam, we totally cannot get use the ''honking'' by the car every seconds. However for now, I feel so quiet on the road. I guess I need to get use to this. Taking taxi everywhere we go, in here, taxi is just too expensive! Eating fast food and maggie mee had also be something normal to us. Not knowing to eat some of their food, but still try here and there. Difficulties communicating with the locals there and then trying to understand them and making them to understand them. Starting to getting use to the life of Vietnamese as the time goes by. However, when we really get adapted to there, it's time to be back in Singapore. I think 5weeks is just nice for us. There are many more things to be mentioned. Everything will be kept in my heart.
Now I really miss Vietnam. When I am at there, I miss Singapore. However, when I leave that place, I really do miss that place a lot. At there, I grow to be much more independent. Making decisions and many more.
Vietnam's trip is something that I will never forget for life. If I had a chance, I will want to return to there, if better, together with the same group of people!
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment